Northern Commercial Company Warehouses--Fairbanks, Alaska
Pen & Ink on Bristol Board, Image size 7"x 9"
These metal-clad warehouses, on the north side of the Chena River, were contructed by the Dominion Commercial Company in 1905. They were later acquired by the Northern Commercial Company, whose dock, store, power plant and other facilities were across the river. These old warehouses (still in use) are the only remaining Fairbanks buildings that once belonged to the N. C. Company.