Annie's Bed & Breakfast
"Meet as strangers-leave as friends"
* Smoke Free Rooms * Fireplace * Laundry Facilities
*Centrally located between Harbor and Downtown
Welcome to Annie's Bed & breakfast -
a large, comfortable tudor style home centrally located in downtown Seward.
Come and relax in our cozy, clean home that offers in-room cable T.V., fireplace, with living room overlooking Resurrection Bay. A hearty full breakfast is served each morning.
*One Daylight Basement Apartment for a party of three.
Private entrance, kitchen, private bath, cable T.V. One queen bed and one twin bed.
Rate:$85.00 dbl/occ per night $15.00 per additional person plus 9% sales tax
Or on the main level :
*One bedroom w/queen bed *One bedroom w/two twin beds
These two bedrooms open to a cozy livingroom w/fireplace and beautiful view of mountains.
Shared full bathroom. plus 9% sales tax
The central location between the small boat harbor and the historic downtown area make for an easy walk to most all Seward attractions. Also, the trolly comes by the front door on a regular schedule throughout the summer. Various points of interest include, but not limited to:
* Museum * 1964 Earth quake film * Boat harbor * Exit Glacier * Mt. Marathon Trail *Two Lakes Trail & park * Sea Life Center * Alaska Marine Education Center * Iditorod Historic Trail Head
Reservation & General Information
* Check-in 4 pm till 7 pm / Call for late arrival to hold room. * Check-out 10 am
* Freezer/space available basis *Ample free parking
* Deposit required to hold reservation. 72 hour notice for full refund.
* Visa & Mastercard Welcome.
907-224-8905 (phone & fax)